Friday, 8 January 2010

Daisy & Dandelion Creative Design Team Projects

My latest Daisy & Dandelion Project

January - Happy Valentines Day!
Valentines day is all about love. Could be for you partner, family member, friend or even pet?
I decided to use this fab Love chipboard album I bought from Susie's shop
Die Cut Dreams
For full details on how to make this album go to the Daisy & Dandelion blog
HERE




December's Project - Celebrating a New Year

Celebrating New Year for me is about getting organised to spend time with your family & friends. So I recycled this gift box & made an organiser card holding box
For details on how to mak this project please click
HERE
(I gave this project to my mum as part of her Christmas present & added some more cards to it)






November's project - Wishing you a Merry Christmas
Christmas for me will always be the memories I have. Growing up with 2 brothers & 2 sisters Christmas morning was always mental!
Its about sending cards to friends, setting the table up nice for dinner & of course coming down to see if Santa has been. I therefore made a Christmas card, napkin holders & centre piece for the table & a double sided doorhanger. You on the Please Santa stop here side when you go to be & if its been turned over to say just for you from Santa you know he's been to see you!!
For details on how to make these click HERE
(Door hanger & die cuts are from Die cut Dreams)











October's project-Happy Halloween
(My first project after being chosen to be part of the team)
For my first project I went a bit mental & made a whole Halloween party set. Erica Martyn (Daisy & Dandelion creator) very kindly sent us all a bag of goodies & this is what I came up with.
A bottle of wine & a chocolate bar for the adults. A trick or treat bucket with spooky chocolates in. A Mask invitation to the party & a game (for adults or kids) which fits into an envelope so could be posted as a gift.
For full details on how to make these please click HERE














Finalist Project

To become part of the Daisy & Dandelion Creative Design Team I had to produce a Finalist project with a theme of New Beginnings to Erica Martyn.
I decided to do something for a New baby as Erica is pregnant & I hope to be soon!! (wish wish wish!)
I pushed out all the stops & tried to not only think outside the box but got out of it & into some one elses!
There are still a few more pages I would like to add to this. I just hope I have a girl one day because I don't think I could part with it!!
For details on how I made this please click HERE
but basically
The scrap book I was given & I printed the Daisy & Dandelion on the front.
All the pages are dovecraft plain 12x12 sheets
All the charaters & accesories are Daisy & Dandelion
All the die cuts are from Susie's shop Die cut Dreams
I coloured all the characters with Stampin' Up Pastels & embossed them for shape
All other bits & bobs are from my stash
To help me with the pages I borrowed my new Nephew's baby book for ideas.



































Photobucket

5 comments:

Lora said...

Ẁow Helen , ALL these projects are fabulous but that baby book....WOWZERS, it is absolutely beautiful. I wish I could of made something like this when my girls were born, but I wasn't into crafts much then. Maybe I could make one for each of them now but I know there is no way they would turn out as pretty as yours.
I can't believe how far you have come since I first "met" you. you were a fantastic crafter then but you just get better and better each time I visit. You should be so proud of yourself girlie :)
Happy New Year
Hugs Lora xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Helen these are just stunning dear, and what fabulous ideas thanks for the wonderful inspiration#
Hugs Jacqui x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow what an array of master pieces Helen its been a great year
xx

Marcea said...

OMG you have been so creative
These are all so wonderful sweeetie
-x-

Allison said...

they are all wonderful Helen
Allisonx