Monday, 28 December 2009

Susie's Sassy Challenge - a touch of gold




Susie's Sassy Challenge is "A touch of gold"

This cards I have made for an order. Its for an anniversary from the man to the woman. I won't say names just in case!!
You can't really see on my god awful photos but the paper I have used has a lovely gold & pink paisley pattern.
I have also coloured the images with gold pen too.
My first challenge in a while. I hope too join in a few more again soon.
New years resolutions & all that!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Very sweet, lovely creation. Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Susie Sugar said...

Very Sweet Darling love you colouring , Happy new year Helen
Thanks for joining in Susie's sassy challenge
Hugs Susie x

Milliesmarvels said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge!
Jane
x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Helen, what a cute card. I'm sure the couple in question will love it. Thanks for joining us at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x