Wednesday, 30 December 2009

WOYWDW.....Whats on your work desk wednesday?


....well as I don't have a work desk its What's on the arm of your chair wednesday for me!!
I've just been deciding on what papers to use on this fab chipboard Love book from Susie's shop Die cut Dreams
so thats all I have out (plus the laptop on my knee but you dont want to see me today I'm a scruffy mess!!)

I'm going to try & join in with this each week as I always have a little chuckle at Susie's desk!!
Maybe one day I'll actually have a desk?! lol!

If you want to join in just take a pic & go see who else is joining in at Stamping Ground



Photobucket

7 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hi Helen I have had a good rumage round your shelves had a look at your SU stuff and a quick sip of your OJ and a chocolate off your tree !!! lol thanks
Thank you for the toot darling you are a sweetie
Happy new year
Love Susie xx

pinky said...

Can't believe you have no desk with all the lovely things you produce, though for the knitting a comfy chair is much nicer.
Pinky

Julia Dunnit said...

Helen how fun that you've joined the WOYWW madness! Love the view from your work area! Gosh you ust be very disciplined about tidiness; something I'm not! Be sure to show us when you've covered the album!

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the view from your work area - you must be very discilined about not getting everything out! Impressive..! Let us see the album when you've done it!

LadyBug said...

Great Idea! WOMCW :) I like the raw LoVE album!

Wipso said...

Hi Helen. Chair arm is good enough for me....that is if you can please use a different chair each week so I can see the rest of your room :-) Nosey lot we are hehehe
A x

Kaz said...

What a festive work space you have going on there! It's addictive this noseying you know.
Happy New Year x