Friday, 29 January 2010

Crafty Creations Birthday Blog hop & a challenge...

,
Crafty Creations are celebrating their blogaversary & are doing a celebratory blog hop & I am one of their blog hop sponsors. Some of their sponsors include
Some odd Girl
Cutting Cafe
Hope Jacare
Me!! Ellephantastic
&
more
so pop over to join in the hop & maybe win some fantastic goodies!

They also have their challenge running as normal which is a theme of
CELEBRATIONS!!


I made this card last night after Linda & I promised each other we'd get at least one card made.
(Linda will be back to check up on you later...tee .hee!)
I had an order for a male birthday card who likes music so I hope this will be ok.
I am entering into

Sketch Saturday - sketch
&
Crafty Creation
- Celebration

You may notice I'm up really early today (well for me anyways!)
Its a big celebration for us today because my Dad is 60!!
My sister is coming to pick me up & we're going with my younger brother & sister to surprise my dad.
Hope it stops raining!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Wipso said...

Good luck with the celebrations. Loving the card.
A x

Rose said...

thanks for helping us celebrate this week on crafty creation with your awesome card :)luv your digis ! thanks for sponsoring us :)

acreativeneed said...

Wonderful card for a birthday celebration! Thanks for joining us in the Crafty Creations celebrations and for sponsoring CCC!!!
Smiles,Deena

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for joining us in our celebration challenge for our first Blogging challenge Birthday at Crafty Creations! Lovely project - Cheers Claire x

shelly said...

helen thank you so much for sponsorng us, were blessed to have you. and thanks for playing along! sounds like you have a marvelous day planned :) love your card :) hugs to you shelly