Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Ellephantastic Blog Candy!!

***PINNED TO THE TOP PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST POSTS***
Closes 12pm 20th February 2010

♥ Ellephantastic Blog Candy ♥

In the candy:
  • Various sizes styles of paper & hand made papers
  • A bag of embellies buttons, doves all sorts
  • A packet of flowers
  • The Small Daisy & Dandelion birthday set (exclusive to QVC) I already have the large set so decided not to be greedy & share with you guys!!
  • An Ellephantastic digi of your choice
I've been meaning to do some candy for a little while as my shop as had way over 1000 hits & to thank you all for your support & friendship in 2009.

I am doing this candy a bit different to usual & making you work for it!!
I hope you will all still join in?!

Ok here's the rules:
  1. Follow me (if you want to but not a requirement)
  2. Post a link to my candy on your blog to spread the word
  3. Make a card or project using an Ellephantastic Digi & leave a comment on this post with a link to your card/project (just like a challenge)
  4. If you do not have a blog then email me a picture of your card/project ellephantasticshop@googlemail.com
  5. Will post anywhere in the world so you can all join in
  6. Do all this before 12:00pm 20th February 2010 to be in with a chance to win (that gives you a whole month to join in)
Buy my digis HERE
or
Use a FREEBIE
(a new one has been added)

If there are lots of entries I will add more to the candy....so go along & join in!
The winner will be announced soon after so be sure to pop back to see if you've won.
I think I will choose my favourite card/project as the winner but we'll see. I might just put names in a hat!

No comments: