Wednesday, 6 January 2010

Mothers day or Valentines?



Hi me again!! Post post post today!!
I started making this last night & have finished sticking the flowers on today. I'm having trouble deciding on what type of card to make it though. Initially it was going to be Valentines (forever yours sentiment) but now I think it would actually make a rather nice Mothers Day (just for you mum) card...hmmm decisions!
Anyways whilst I'm deciding here it is to be entered into 2 challenges.

Sketch Saturday.........the sketch!
I found this sketch quite easy to work with & really enjoyed it.

SophistiCat Challenge Blog..........fancy borders
I have used my martha stewart border punch all the way around. I have then used chalks to highlight the embossed flowers.

The FF bear I cut out from some FF papers I didnt colour it I'm not that good!!!
The oval shape die cuts are from Susie's shop Die Cut Dreams
The papers are Forever Friends.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Lisa aka Allissa said...

Hi there Helen..super card! thanks for joining us over at sophisticats this week hunny. I will be intouch nearer the time of my grandaughter birthday re: the knitted doll.
HUgs
Lisa.x
DT/Owner

Steph said...

Cute card, Helen. Love the colours you've used. Hope you're feeling OK today x

Jill said...

aww this is so cute Helen and absolutely gorgeous hugs Jill x

cats whiskers said...

This is just stunning dear and I think it would make a terrific Mothers Day card
Hugs Jacqui x

Susie Sugar said...

Another master piece young Helen !!
And Thanks for the offer to look after my new stash thats so kind of you but......... NO !!! lol
Love Susie xx

Avril Ann said...

Cute Card Helen, I love FF as an image, who can resist...many thanks for playing along at Sophisticats this week. Hugs Avril xxx