Sunday, 24 January 2010

My first award of 2010...

....thank you sooo very much to my friend Clare aka Taffy Crafty Creations who has given me this lovely award.
With awards come rules
List 10 things that make you happy,
try to do at least one of them today, and tag 3 bloggers that brighten your day.
My 10
  1. Smuggles from my hubby
  2. When Puppy "yups" in her sleep
  3. My bunny rabbits & their silly little habits
  4. Seeing my family & friends
  5. Crafting
  6. buying crafting stash
  7. Making people smile with my creations & digis
  8. Dancing (when I have the energy!)
  9. Eating rolo cookies from Asda (doing today!!)
  10. Watching a good film like Wall-E (makes me chuckle)
There are many blogging friends that brighten my day so this is a difficult decision, but I will just pick 3.
Angie aka Handmade by Lilacanglia
Linda aka Linanna Designs
Susie aka Sassy Designs by Susie at Die Cut Dreams



Photobucket

No comments: