Monday, 18 January 2010

A pink & grey, girly thank you!!



Good evening! I hope you've all had a good day.
I have been busy this evening making this & cooking hubby his tea.
This is my 2nd card for Do Crafts - Craft for life please see here for more details.
I am entering this card into 4 challenges

Cute Card Thursday
- Pink & Grey
Just Magnolia - Thank you
Friday sketchers - the sketch
&
Stamp, scrap & doodle saturdays - girly

Have a lovely rest of your evening. I think I might go do a bit more crafting!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Helen. You make the most delightful cards sweetie. Such a lovely design, beautiful colours and a sweet image too.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

maxine said...

A beautiful card Helen I love it.

cats whiskers said...

Hi Sweetie
Just love this card, great image and fabulous colours
Hugs Jacqui xx

ScrapinShana said...

What an adorable girly card! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week =)

Wipso said...

Hi Helen. That card is soooo pretty. You always make it look so easy to get a lovely result. What talent.
We launched our new blog shop yesterday and would really appreciate any feedback/comments.
http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Thanks. A x

Donalda said...

What a gorgeous card dear and we are so glad you joined us at JM

Regina said...

beautiful love the pink/grey combo! thanks for playing along at SSDS

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week! :)