Saturday, 13 March 2010

Award


I have been given this lovely award from my great & supportive friend
Angie

I would like to thank Angie & also thank all my blogging friends who are there for me no matter the distance or length of time I'm away from blogging.
This award as all awards comes with a few rules
  • Pass it on to 6 bloggers
  • Put a link to your nominees within your post
  • Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award
W
ho to nominate? I have so many good friends & lovely blogs to visit I'm not sure I can choose.
Ok here goes
Linda - she's a lovely thoughtful friend who deserves some good luck
Chrissie - for her new friendship & for loving my Roger bear digis!!
Susie - because she's always inspiring, supportive & generous
Annie - for her new friendship, inspring blog & the most gorgeous gifts ever!
Sarah - for always inspiring me, supporting me & kindness
&
Laura - who is my very new friend who understands exactly how I feel & although suffers terribly too she is so kind & thoughtful.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Helen you are such a sweetie thank you so much darling for thinking of me xxxx
hugs Susie xx

Chrissie said...

I've just got back from my holiday in NZ and found this wonderful award. Thanks so much Helen, I couldn't be more delighted!
Chrissie