Monday, 15 March 2010

Ellephantastic DT CALL????? Maybe!!?!

**Thank you so much for the interest so far, I am very surprised & pleased at the response. I will leave it open till the weekend for you to let me know if you're interested then I will have some decisions to make!! **


Hello my lovelys!
Hope you are all well. I am stil knitting madly!! Finishing my last one off for ch5 (their boss) & got a couple new orders & bits too!

Anyways.....the reason for my post

Anyone interested in being an Ellephantastic Design Team member?
I've been thinking about a mini design team to help show off my digi images as I am so busy at the minute. Plus I would love to see more of what other people do with my images.
Open to people with out blogs.

I'm just thinking a couple of people as I'm still small time & really need to get designing some more.

What I would be looking for
I'm not looking to do anything too much, just a couple things each month maybe.
1 with a theme & then 1 open for you to do what ever.

Perks!!
You will get free digi images plus new ones free as & when I make them (hopefully soon!)

Interested? What to do next
leave me a comment on here or email me to let me know you are interested & we'll go from there.
Not sure anyone will be so I'm just putting out my feelers to see what you all think!

Thank you
xxx

PS feel free to let others know I am looking

8 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Me me me. Well by the start of next week as still trying to get sorted out in the house. :-)))
Love N huggys Hazelxox

Lilacanglia said...

;) I am interested please hun xx

Jane Matsumoto said...

Interested!

Thistleblue said...

Helen, Id love to be considered to be on your DT. My blog is http://thistleshappyplace.blogspot.com/.

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Would be interested in your DT hunny, anything to help promote your work! hugs Linda x

Paula Gale said...

Hi Helen - just to pop by and say well done on your knitted characters and a whoop whoop for the ((fame)) (and maybe in future fortune???!!!

Thank you so much for the penguin stamps that I received from you. They came at the same time as all my Birthday cards so not being able to differentiate between stamps in an env and another b'day card - i opened them on my birthday - so really it felt like a lovely birthday gift. Anyway the following few days were crazy so this is the first opp i've had to come over and thank you. I just hope I do as good a job as you in colouring them in.

big hugs

Paula x x x x

Jilli said...

Hi, I'd be very interested in joining your DT. Jillix

Allison said...

think I'm too late Helen but I could do it too if you wanted
AllisonX