Sunday, 28 March 2010

Exciting news day!!! ........Meet the.........

Ellephantastic Design Team
(challenge blog coming soon)

I am very very excited to introduce the four lovely ladies who make up the team
in no particular order first we have

Heidi aka The Crafty Goat Girl

for the first project I gave the DT the Roger the Bear Easter images to use.
Heidi was given Roger's & his Easter Egg
What a gorgeous easel card Heidi such beautiful colours.....thank you x


next we have
Jane aka Whoopsie Daisy!



Jane was given the choice of any of the Easter images & she chose Roger dressed as the Easter bunny.
She has used some egg-cellent papers that go fabby with the image......thank you x

thirdly there is
Jilli aka Jilli's paiges


Jilli was given Roger dress as the Easter bunny with Tree image.
She has used some great bright papers.....bunny hugs to everyone!!
I am new to Jilli's work but fell in love with it straight away.....thank you x

last but by no means least the lovely
Linda aka Linanna Designs



Linda was given Roger dressed as the Easter bunny image & made not one but two gorgeous cards
Definitely most adorable in deed!! .....thank you x



You can buy all my digis HERE or download a selection from HERE
don't forget about my FREEBIES!!


Please do visit the Ellephantastic Design Team's blogs to see all their fabulous work. You won't be dissapointed.

The Elle DT will be doing 2 projects a month from Arpil.
The Elle DT day will be Saturdays.
Watch out for more of their work to show off my cute digis!

The next date is Saturday 10th April 2010 so don't miss it.

COMING SOON
  • NEW digis
  • if you would like your cards/projects to appear on here then post me a link to your card/project or send me an email with a picture & it will be posted on theNEW Ellephantastic Digi Showcase
  • NEW shop
  • Ellephantastic Challenge blog







Photobucket

5 comments:

pinky said...

What a brilliant team you have there Helen, don't know how I missed this, I take you are going to have a challenge blog?
Pinky

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the cards Girls and Congrats on makeing the team. Looking forward to the challenge starting Will be there!!! Love Hazelxoxo

Lauren Hatwell said...

Congrats to all the new DT members. Look forward to seeing more of your work on Helen's bloggy. Loving those new digi-stamps Helen. Lauren x

Jane Matsumoto said...

I am SO excited to be part of this fabby design team! Thank you, Helen, for having me!

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Helen, congratulations on sorting out a DT and I will look forward to the Challenge Blog when it starts up. I will try and enter as much as I can. You are certainly going from strength-to-strength with "the baggage" you carry like I do - we must be two fighters eh not letting it beat us!!! Take care, Kym xxx