Saturday, 10 April 2010

Ellephantastic Design Team day!

Morning!!
Today the Ellephantastic Design Team are showing off their cards using my Bug Girls digis.
Arent they cute?! What a lovely job they have all done.
You can buy my digi's HERE from my shop or HERE from Card Making Downloads

You will notice Heidi isn't with us today & on behalf of myself & the other girls we are sending her big hugs as she's not had a very good week.
x x x

Jilli
Jilli has used Beatrice Butterfly & she has paper pieced her wings....beautiful

Linda



Linda has used Baby Buglia & made a fabby easel card


Jane
Jane has used Bumbella Bee & flower soft her stripes....awww!

This week we also have a few guest designers who have used my new Roger's Big Heart Pyramage set & papers.
You can buy the set for £0.80p from CMD HERE

Michelle


Michelle has used the papers, ribbon bands & Roger pyramage from the set.
She's also made some lovely flowers from the papers too....gorgeous x

Allison
Allison is one of my DT buddies from Daisy & Dandelion blog, which some of you may know was suddenly by "Do-Crafts". We are all very sad about it & this lovely card from Allison cheered me up! She has used the papers, ribbon band & Roger pyramage....lovely hun thank you x

Hazel

Hazel sent me this very sweet card using Roger pyramage & some gorgeous papers from her stash....she had a few printer problems but it means she could show us just how versatile lovely Roger is....thank you Hazel.

To visit the Design Team & Guest DT's blogs click on their names.
To view all the Design Team's work so far click HERE

Would you like to show off your Elle digi work??
Well leave us a comment HERE with a link to your card/project or EMAIL me & I will pop you in the showcase section which is HERE

It will be good practice for you for the Ellephantastic Challenge blog which is coming soon!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love All the cards they are all so different. Thanks again for letting me have a play with the Pyramage. Hazelxox

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Helena and lovely ladies, wow your cards are stunning! Thanks so much for the lovely words, I am as I type this, finishing my effort for this week, be back later, big hugs Heidi xxx

Allison said...

they are so lovely Helen
AllisonX