Saturday, 24 April 2010

Ellephantastic Design Team day!

Good moring everyone!! Apologies I'm posting a bit later this morning. I have had a couple of mental busy days because one of my rabbits (oh just realised the digi is a rabbit too how fitting!!) Ebony was really poorly & I had to take her to the vets & she stayed there over night. She is back home now though & back to her silly self this morning!!

Ok now on to Ellephantastic Design Team day!!!
I would firstly like to say a big thank you to Jilli & a sad wave goodbye as she has had to step down from her DT post due to personal things.....but not to fear as the lovely Angie has joined us & this week is her first project using Rosaline rabbit & just look at what lovely creation she has made.

Linda is very lucky & is away at shepton mallet but has left us with this lovely card

 

Heidi has also done a beautiful card. I love the flower papers.

Jane has made a gorgeous bright & sunny card just right for todays weather!!
 

All the DT girls have used my digi Rosaline Rabbit
To see all my digis click HERE
if you would like to buy any then please EMAIL me with the one you would like & I will send you an invoice.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused this will be temporary till I have my new shop running!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Lovely cards by the Design Team! Glad your bunny is feeling better now!
Debbie x

Mel said...

Hi Helen, your design team has done you a treat. He's soo cute
Mel x