Saturday, 8 May 2010

Its Ellephantastic Design Team day again!! (edited)

My doesn't the weeks fly by?!
This week the Elle DT have used Elle & Rosaline digi & a girly theme.
My shop is closed briefly for some refurbishment so please see my digi's for sale HERE & EMAIL me if you would like to buy any.
For more inspiration see past Elle DT makes HERE & all my Elle digi makes HERE

You can also visit the Elle DT's blogs by clicking on their names.





Linda has also made this lovely card using my Roger Pyramage set

Thank you everyone for their lovely creations & big huggles to Heidi

Photobucket
x x x

3 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Helen, i loved this image and all the DT cards are gorgeous. Hope you get lots of sales. Hugs Linda x

Debbie said...

Fab cards by the DT, that's such a cute image!
Debbie x

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Helen your Design Team have done you proud, these are all absolutely fantastic! I love the pyramage set and the plaques look super xxx