Thursday, 27 May 2010

Quick Cute Card for Thursday!!

Hello bloggers! Well the weather can't seem to make its mind up today. One minute the sun is out the next hail stones!!!
Tonight I have made a quick card just using a stamp & no paper as the challenge over at 
Cute Card Thursday is just that - No designer papers.....
....so I've gone for no papers at all (apart from the one to make my photo look pretty!!!)
Hope you all have a good evening. 
Don't forget I have blog candy on offer with up to 3 entries - if you want to play along

Photobucket

6 comments:

Debbie said...

That's so cute and effective, Helen, just goes to show that backing papers aren't always needed!
Dx

Cheryl said...

oh this is cute hun love those colurs too hugs cheryl xxxx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

love the card. the paper behind it is fabulous too!

pinky said...

Lovely little card Helen, love how you have coloured her, gorgeous colour. You can enter in my candy too if you like lol.
Pinky

Wipso said...

Hi Helen. Sorry I've not dropped in on you this week but I have had a really problem eye and had to rest it. This is a really gorgeous card.
A x

kayc said...

Beautiful! I love Tilda! Kathleen x