Wednesday, 12 May 2010

Sparkly Gift Boxes!





 
This is a gift box I have made for an order. The person in question has a lemon & lime bedroom.
I have used DCWV citrus card stock

This gift box is also an order I was asked to do pink, purple & sparkly. I have used Dovecraft "Fantasy" papers & some Dovecraft 12x12 plain papers. I have also used some glitter glue & stickles for the sparkly bits!

I am entering well either because they both fit into 2 challenges!!
Papertake Weekly - Shiny, Sparkly & Special
Stamp Scrap & Doodle - anything but a card

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous gift boxes
Hugs
Angie

Spyder said...

What a great idea! Love the pink one best!

(lyn)

Tineke said...

Beautiful giftboxes! Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week. Good luck with the draw!

Susie Sugar said...

Fantastic boxes darling you are clever and so much patience too
xx

Sharon Caudle said...

These boxes are fabulous, Helen! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW last week, and hope you play again this week!
hugs!
Sharon