Thursday, 24 June 2010

2nd attempt at Sugar Bowl card!

This is my 2nd card today for The Sugar Bowl because if you see my previous post I made a lovely first card but forgot the crutial part - Girly!!!

I'm having a serious OOOPS day today!!
Ok try again-I used Die Cut Dreams scallop edge circle die cut & ribbon slider
A sugar nellie image I think Susie sent me
The ribbon is from my stash & the stickers are Daisy & Dandelion

I am entering this into
The Sugar Bowl challenge - sketch & GIRLY (not boy'yy!!)


Photobucket

4 comments:

Carole RB said...

Cute card Helen

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

well you did very good. this is darling - and girly!

Lilian said...

Your card is very cute Helen! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

thread-bare said...

Fab card hun. Have left a little something for you on my blog xx Clare x