Friday, 25 June 2010

Fabby & gorgeous new prizes added to my raffle - Thank you Angie

Just a wee reminder that my raffle is still on. It is drawn a week tomorrow!
My good friend Angie has very kindly donated these fab & gorgeous prizes.
Check out her blog for more lovely jewellery.
It is a necklace choker, bracelet & ring set. ( I wish I could enter the raffle!!)
I have also got some lovely Avon goodies & a voucher for a file & polish with my beautician friend.
Plus all the prizes donated by Channel FIVE
Can't wait for next Saturday now!
If you would like to buy some raffle tickets
go to my CFS/ME blog HERE & either click buy now & send me the money via gifts on paypal. (Then there is no fee!)

WHAT THE MONEY WILL DO:
The money I raise will go to researchers who are desperately looking for the reason behind ME & treatment for it, because as yet they still don't why we get it & how to treat us for it.

Can I tempt you with blog candy??  
Buy at least one ticket for my raffle & get 2 more entries into my blag candy!

Photobucket

No comments: