Monday, 28 June 2010

I got top 3 at DCD & another blog award!!


Thank you to Clare for this award

I'm actually a little late posting this award from Clare! Had a busy weekend.
It was my Mum & Dad's joint 60th & Ruby Anniversary party on Saturday & my 2 brothers & 2 sisters & I organised it all & as well as doing a couple of surprises for them!
First surprise was a 'This is you Life' using a projector so eveyone could see funny pictures etc!
Then later on us 5 kids were the entertainment!! We'd been gathering together every Sunday for past few weeks to practice a dance we made up to Jackson's Five 'I want you back' & the Thriller dance.
I have it on video so may up load it later if you wanna laugh!!

Ok now onto the rules of the award:
Post the award on your blog and tell 6 outrageous lies and 1 truth about yourself, or switch it to the other way round & then pass onto 7 buddies.
  1. I sang like Lady Gaga on Saturday doing Jackson Five
  2. I'm 6ft, leggy, gorgeous blonde bombshell
  3. I passed grade 4 flute with merit
  4. Yesterday I went to Asda naked
  5. I live in a castle
  6. I'm as fit as a fiddle & very healthy!!!!
  7. I can rap my legs round my head
Now 7 buddies to pass this onto........I have lots of buddies & I know its the easy way out, but because I really appreciated everyones comments sooo much & your overwhelming support I would like to give this to as many people would like it who visit me.
Thank you


Photobucket

1 comment:

kayc said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic weekend. Congratulations to your mum and dad. Hugs. Kathleen x