Saturday, 19 June 2010

Last Design team day before the first challenge starts!! Are you all ready??

Goodmorning! I'm a bit late posting today because I've been busy finishing my new digis for the shop. Opens 2 weeks today...eek!
This week the theme was an open one using Roger's big heart digi
Lets see what the Design Team did for this week
A sweet card & matching gift bag

A really lovely distressed card

A super cute phone charm (I want this for my phone!!!)

Jane
a card full of love!


I have been very busy making lots of new digis which I hope you will llike.
They will launch when I re open on the 3rd July (only 2 weeks!!)
Don't forget to come & join in with the first challenge too over at Ellephantastic Challenges




Photobucket

4 comments:

kayc said...

In 2 weeks? Is that all. Can't wait to see your new shop! Hope all goes well. Kathleen x

pinky said...

How do I keep missing your post Helen? Will drop over and check out the challenge blog. Best wishes for your opening day.
Pinky

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Hope everything goes according to plan Helen. Don't forget to get your rest though.
Helenxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous image and great cards! All the best for the opening of your shop!
Debbie x