Monday, 28 June 2010

Monday evening card!!

Evening everyone. I'm actually rather tired this evening but was dying to make another card!
I have used an Anya image Susie sent me a while back.
The orange papers are the back of My Mind's Eye 'Bloom & Grow'
The flower paper is DCWV retro & the sentiment is Papermania.
The gorgeous bit of blue satin ribbon is from my brother's girlfriend Ali. Everytime I see her she gives me a 'bag a swag' she's been collecting for me!!
The cocktail umbrella is one I had in my stash from a while ago.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Die cut Dreams - 'life's a Beach'
Rosie-D's - 'summer birthdays'

Photobucket

12 comments:

pinky said...

Its lovely Helen, real summer card. Perfect image and I love the brolly.
Pinky

Cheryl said...

oh fab card hun love the courls you have used,and love that image,too hugs cheryl xxx

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the cocktail umbrella.

Jennifer

Lilacanglia said...

fantastic card,
enter it in cute card Thursday challenge as well its recycling thats good for the cocktail umbrella.
Hugs
Angie

Susie Sugar said...

•..ஜ۩۞۩ஜ..• Super Card Helen perfect for our "Lifes a beach" theme challenge this week !!!•..ஜ۩۞۩ஜ..•
Thanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie & The Dream Team xxx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

You can see that you are in a summermood ;) Lovely card, I especially like the little umbrella, fun idea!

Love from AFA?!

Renata

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mummylade said...

such a nice touch with the umbrella. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week, good luck.

Hugs from Helene and the DCD team.

Mervi said...

Lovely summer card!
Thanks for joining in my birthday challenge at
Rosie D's, good luck;-))m

Sharon said...

Lovely summery card. Love the detail with the little umbrella.
Thanks for joining us at AFA.
hugs
Sharon x

Jackie said...

Very summery :) Thanks for joining in with the RD challenge this week :)

Julie said...

A lovely summery card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?