Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Tilda Tuesday

Afternoon!
 Been playing in my cra-bath-fty room again!!
I have used Forever Friends papers.
Prima flowers from my stash
Tilda image was from the lovely Susie
I've embossed the circles & rubbed pink crayon over them
Ribbon is dovecraft from my stash
I have also done faux stitches

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Just Magnolia - Sketch
Allsorts - Embossing
Crafty Pad - Embossing
Corrosive - Lots of flowers
Papertake weekly - stitches

Photobucket

5 comments:

kayc said...

Just beautiful. I love the dotty flowers. Kathleen x

Suzi said...

Hi Helen, this is such a pretty card, love Tilda and that embossing background. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Kirsten said...

Fabulous card love the image and the embossing looks great...x

Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card! Love the different shades of pink!
Debbie x

Spyder said...

don't forget Quirky Craft's has a Ribbon challenge... I've seen that sketch a few times now, it's a nice one!
(Lyn)