Wednesday, 30 June 2010

WOYWDW

What's on your work desk????
I've not WOYWDW'd in a while because I have been busy practicing Thriller dance for my Mum & Dad's Ruby Anniversary party. (Some photos on previous post) I've also been getting ready for my new shop to open this Saturday 3rd & my new challenge blog starts Saturday too! Not doing things by half am I?!!
I'm also doing a craft day on Saturday at my sister's house when I'll be drawing the raffle (you still have time to buy tickets!! proceeds go to Action for ME) Busy busy bee!
Anyways lets get back What on - well if you wonder where the madness of WOYWDW started & would like to join in then pop over to Julia's blog to see!
On my desk there is my Ellephantastic mug!! How cool is that?! My favourite sweets to munch on whilst crafting! The choker necklace I bought from my friend Angie it doesn't normally live on my desk, I'd put it in a gift box I made for a photo & just remembered to take it out. You may spy with your little eye one of my new digis that isn't realeased until Saturday, so you are getting first look see!! He's called Roger & her may just be my next Freebie?! - you best check out my challenge blog on Saturday to find out!!
Also on my desk you may spy Tilda. I used her to make my new favourite little gifts - coatsers! This one is going to be a thank you gift. Ok enough rambling. What's on your workdesk?
x x x
Photobucket




18 comments:

joey said...

Oh My Gosh Helen talk about Busy!!! lol. Joey.x

Mummylade said...

lots to spy on today =)

Sue said...

Hi Helen
lovely card i spy there, pretty chocker, hope saturday goes well, have good day, sue,x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Good luck with everything you have going on in your life at the min, phew tired just reading it LOL. Good luck with the shop opening. Very tidy desk today, and every desk should have sweets LOL. Have a lovely day, Tracy Evans x x

Minxy said...

Good luck with your new shop, hope all the extra work doesn't eat to much into your crafty time :P

kayc said...

I like your mug! Is that a wedding card I see. I love Tilda. Must be my favourite! Good luck again for Saturday! Kathleen x

Jan said...

nice and productive and GREAT blog :)

Helen said...

Gosh, you like to keep busy! Glad you had time to share your desk.

Heather x said...

Good luck for Saturday hun :0)
Have a great day,
*hugs* Heather x

Heather x said...

Good luck for Saturday hun :)
Have a great day,
*hugs* Heather x

Wipso said...

A busy life for you it seems this week Helen :-)
A x

Darcy said...

wow you are very busy, that cake looks gorgeous, hope you had a great time, lovely family photos.

Twiglet said...

Best of luck with everything Helen - you certainly are a busy bee.

Sunshine Girl said...

You are busy! good luck for saturday and Roger looks fab.

Spyder said...

ohoo yes, I spy the mug, that's given me an idea! Have good crafty day
(Lyn)

Julia Dunnit said...

Hey Helen - nice to see you! You are busy gal, wish you loads of luck with your two new ventures...get out there! Like the wedding card very much - and the choker actually, really pretty. I spy Roger - he's very cute!

judie said...

good luck on your ventures, you are one busy bumble bee, thanks for the snoop

big hugs

judie xx

Anne said...

Good luck with your ventures some fab stuff on your desk