Friday, 23 July 2010

Die cut Dreams DT Call

Hello! Yes I am still here, its just been a very busy week!! 
Whilst blog hopping earlier I noticed Die cut Dreams are having a DT call & thought I'd give it a whirl!
Theme for DT call is pink & girly (must be new & for no other challenges)
I have made a handbag card.

I have used a template for a handbag wedding favour on SU double sided 12x12 paper
I have coloured Anya with SU markers
The Fabulous friend is also SU & the flower, brad, pink gem, mini peg & handbag charm are from my stash.
The insert I have made is handbag sized to slot inside like a tag with a ribbon pull.
Hope you like it

(PS if anyone is interested I'm going to have a go at doing the handbag template onto A4 size to print)
Photobucket

8 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Helen darling how could I not love this sassy master piece its adorable
Thanks for entering my DT call
Hugs Susie xx

Thistleblue said...

That's gorgeous Helen! Best of luck!
hugs
Michelle
xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I love it and wish you all the best in your quest.

kayc said...

Lovely handbag. Good Luck. Hope you are well. Take care. Kathleen x

Nicola said...

Stunning creation Helen, your handbag card is so girly and adorable.
Thanks so much for entering our DT call at the Die cut Dreams blog.
Hugs,
Nicola & the Dream Team

Karen said...

Gorgeous little handbag, good luck with the DT call.
xx

Biscuitlid said...

fabulous bag Helen - love it, just yummy

Thanks so much for entering our DT call at Die Cut Dreams - and good luck!

Hugs
Victoria
x

Chrissie said...

Good Luck with the DT call, these pink and girly things are fab!
The WOYWW easel was a gift from Julia of WOYWW fame, for my participation in the 1st Anniversary celebrations. What a generous lady! Her husband made over 100!
Chrissie