Saturday, 31 July 2010

Ellephantastic Challenges #5 - 'Distressing'


Good morning bloggers!!
Today is Saturday which means another Ellephantastic Challenge!!
This week the theme is 'Distressing' & is being hosted by the lovely Vanja
 Here's my card I have used My Mind's Eye 'Wild Asparagus' papers which you can buy from my shop
 


This week we are being sponsored by the lovely Susie who has supplied this fabby prize from her die cut shop Die Cut Dreams



I hope you will all join us & play along!
Don't forget you do NOT have to use one of my digis to enter
One entry per person, please link your project not your blog

Don't forget to visit my shop HERE & watch out for my new special deals coming soon!

Forgot to say I am entering this into
Sketch & Stash - sketch & my new stash My Mind's Eye 12x12 papers 'Wild Asparagus'
which you can buy from my shop HERE


Photobucket

2 comments:

Twiglet said...

Lol - lovely card and its not at all distressing!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Helen I love the papers you've used thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx