Friday, 2 July 2010

My Mum & Dad's cake boxes & thank you card for their Ruby Anniversary

I thought it would be nice if I did thank you cards & cake boxes for my mum & dad as I knew my mum wanted to send the cake out.
This is the first 20 boxes. Mum needs 20 more. Also the first card.
I wanted to keep the card nice & simple.
I have used red paper roses & ruby red 3mm ribbon.
Cake boxes are ivory I think.
In the excitement of posting this last night I forgot to say I am entering it into the 
Daring Cardmakers challenge - Rubies for July

Photobucket

6 comments:

kayc said...

Those cake boxes are just stunning and the card is beautiful. Kathleen x

Cheryl said...

wow this is just simply stunning ,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Kathy said...

That cake box project is just fabulous, and the card is perfect. A VERY suitable set of goodies for The Daring Cardmakers' Ruby challenge this week

Lythan said...

That is just such an amazing creation
Thanks for relishing Ruby along with DCM :)

asia wu said...

Wow, this is stunning! Great interpretation of the challenge :)

Lynda said...

Oh wow what beautiful boxes and card - you've really done your mum and dad proud! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers too.

Lynda xxx