Saturday, 10 July 2010

Nearly forgot!! ....Challenge #2 - Birthday!

Whoops I nearly forgot to post my DT make for challenge #2 over at Ellephantastic Challenges
This week we are being sponsored by the lovely Suzette over at Crafty Sentiments
For tutorial for putting digis on candles click HERE for more tutorials click HERE


you can win a lovely bear stamp, but you have to join in with Angie's theme 'Birthday' to be in with a chance to win it. Only one entry per person please.

The DT & I have used Roger with flowers digi which you can buy from my shop


Hope you all have a great weekend

Photobucket


2 comments:

Vanja said...

Hi Helen! The candle looks wonderful, I've never tried that technique.
Hugs, Vanja

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What's a birthday without candles?
This one though is too good to light.

Helen xx