Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Saturday 3rd July 2010 Ellephantastic open day & Raffle Draw!!!

Here are some pictures from Saturday.
Picture 1 is of all my handmade items for sale or order.
Picture 2 is some of my craft products for sale which I now stock in my shop.
Picture 3 is of the raffle prizes all out for people to see & ready for the draw.
Picture 4 is my tombola (which the kids loved) Money from the tombola I donated to AFME.
Picture 5 is my sister & her bump (Eva) my niece's drawing & Kirsty who helped me sell tickets & baked some yummy Whoopie buns for the day.
Picture 6 is me getting ready to do the draw!
Pictures 7,8 &9 are the first prize ticket being drawn!

1st White England Shirt - G Wroe
2nd Red England shirt - Hazel (Didos) Christison
3rd Justin Lee Collins signed book - R U Brown
4th Gadget Show signed t-shirt - Yvonne Baker
5th 2nd Gadget show signed t-shirt - Sue Brown
6th Gadget Show signed postacrds - Ann Currie
7th Bracelet & Watch set - Yvonne Baker
8th £15 knitted toy voucher - Kate Thomas
9th £5 voucher for my shop - Ali Dowling
10th Time for Tea set - Rachel Taylor
11th Avon set with deodrant - Chris Daker
12th Next smellies set - Sandra Simpson
13th Avon set & scrunchie - Kristina Jackson
14th Jewellery donated by Angie - Sally Trousdale
15th Shoe jewellery holder - Clare Rowsby
16th Free file & polish with Joanne - Nadine Stotten

Raffle 3rd July 2010 @ 2:50pm
witnessed by
Myself - Helen Laurence
Julia King
Kirtsy Brunton
Dawn Doherty
Yvonne Baker

it was a lovely day & so far I have raised £243.00. I still have a couple of wrist bands & trolley keyrings to sell which will take me to my target amount of £250.00.
Thank you to everyone who has helped &/or supported in anyway no matter how small, it is all much appreciated.
I have announced the winners, informed the winners & most prizes are now either with the winner or on their way!!  I hope you all enjoy x

3 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

i'ts looking out to be a great day
love the photo's, thanks for letting it see
hugs angelique

sarah said...

great fundraising Helen, pix looks great seems like you had a nice day love sarah xxx

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Well done...looks like you had a fantastic day!

xx

ps - Love the T Shirt!