Thursday, 29 July 2010

August Special Offer!! - Pepper & Friends

**This post is pinned to the top. Please scroll down for new posts***

Each month I am going to be doing a post on a particular brand I stock in my shop
I will be making projects through the month using  products from the brand
click HERE to see all my projects/for inspiration
There will also be a special offer each month
August
Pepper & Friends
Here are the Pepper & Friends products I stock
 
Wooden stamps RRP:£5.99 My Price:£4.99 clcik HERE 
Clear Stamps: RRP £5.99 My Price: £4.99 click HERE 
12x12 glittered papers: RRP £7.99 My Price: £6.99 click HERE 
Buy Pepper & Friends in August & get a further 10% off My Price
 (This offer is only on Pepper & Friends products & does not include postage. While stocks last!) 
Please contact me with your order & I will send you an invoice with your discount applied

8 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Helen, Just wanted to drop by and say hello and apologise for being awol for so long. I can't believe how much your site has developed and that things are taking off for you! It's so amazing what you can achieve under such difficult circumstances. Keep smiling and be proud of yourself! xx

Jane Matsumoto said...

OMG!! Helen! Pepper and Friends is simply ADORABLE!! I neeeeeeed these stamps! *humph* I don't want to know how expensive it is to ship to the US. LOL!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

now this is just too, too cute!

dj1952 said...

Hello, I know this isn't where you comment for the challenges, however, I could not get it to go to comments for anything. I just wanted to say how nice the cards are by the DT. Thanks for your challenges. Debra (dj1952)

Debbie said...

Hi Helen

You've received an award! Check out my blog for details!

Debbie x

Georgia said...

Hi Helen!
I love all the pepper and friends bits! I love the dog he is so cute!

I can't belie you have so mny animals too! We have a miniture zoo here with Three rabbits , Toby Smudgie and Fudgie! ( Smudgie and Fudgie are brother and sister!)
Two Ginuea pigs (ust to be three) Toffee who is the mum and Carrie who is the son and chocie who is the daughter but she passed away.
Molly our cat , Three fish (Princess Peach , Keke and Squeak! And now Ellie! So many to keep track of!

Sorry about my rambling!
Georgia ;0)

Twiglet said...

Hi Helen - Glad to like the little dress on my blog. Sleeping bag thingy? Hehe - I have never made one but guess I could if given a picture of one to copy and measurements etc

Twiglet said...

Thanks for the link. Looks fairly straight forward but my prob would be finding the right fabric.