Sunday, 22 August 2010

Blog award!

Its been a while since any blog awards have done the rounds so I am very chuffed to pieces this morning to find my (Daisy & Dandelion DT) buddy Debbie has thought of me!
Thank you Debbie x

In order to accept this award, I must follow these rules:
1)Thank the person who gave me the award - see above
2)Put the award on my blog - see above
3)List 3 things I love about myself -finding this quite difficult!!
  1. My multi talents - sewing, knitting, drawing, crafting
  2. My emotional strength & will power to keep going through all the pish!
  3. I tan really quickly!!!!
4)Post a favourite photo:
 awwww!!

Happy Weekend everyone 
xxx

Photobucket


3 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Awwwww well done you. Congrats on the award
xx

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats with your beautiful award hun, love the photo
hugs angelique

kayc said...

What a beautiful photo. Kathleen x