Saturday, 7 August 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge day - #6 'Anniversary'

Good morning bloggers!
This is a scheduled post so lets hope its worked!!
Today is Saturday again (so quick) which means its time for your weekly Ellephantastic Challenge
This week I am the host & sponsor.
I have chosen 'Anniversary' as our theme because it is my mum & dad's ruby anniversary tomorrow
Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad
it is also one of my DT member's anniversary this month so
Happy Anniversary Angie & Dave
x x x

Here is my card
I have used my Roger's big heart pyramage & papers set
Make sure you visit Angie & Michelle to see their DT makes

Don't forget I have some Freebie Digis HERE
come back on Monday for my FREE Digi Monday!!

I have also got a Special Offer going on in my SHOP for August HERE

Photobucket

x x x

1 comment:

Janie Printz said...

Cute little card. I Love that little image.
Janie