Saturday, 14 August 2010

My first go at shabby chic!!! - for Ellephantastic Challenge #7

Good morning bloggers!
I can't quite believe its saturday again. It goes so quick.
This week over at Ellephantastic Challenges the lovely Jane is hosting & she has chosen
'Shabby chic'
as her theme. Now no laughing but I had to ask her what to do as I didn't quite know how to do shabby chic!! So here's my first attempt.
I have used the sweet image from Crafty Sentiments which by the way is the super dooper prize this week
be sure to pop along & play. Ellephantastic Challenges
If you are stuck for images you can buy my digis HERE
pick up my freebies HERE
Don't forget to pop back on Monday for my FREE Digi Mondays where you can pick up one of my digis for sale FREE for a limited time!!

I have also joined Crafters Digital Art Centre, I have set up a group & if you pop along & have a look about there is one of my digis going FREE in the Free digi challenge section.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Hi Helen
I can't get my head around shabby chic either - my attempts at distressing just look naff! Love your card, such a cute image xxx