Saturday, 21 August 2010

My VERY late DT card using my NEW digi!

Good morning blogging buddies!!
I am a wee bit late today with my DT card, but I have a good excuse! Hubby has finally moved my desk into the new craft space so I had to wait till this morning to get back in workshop to make my card!
I have used my very new digi 'Rory & his football'
You can buy Rory & all my other new digis from my shop

This week Michelle is hosting & she has chosen Male Project
Pop over to Ellephantastic Challenges to join us

Photobucket



4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hiya Helen. This is a fab card. I love the design, (may have to try one of this style) Love the image too. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

La Vikinga said...

Cute card with a lot of 3-D effects with the footballs everywhere!!!

Charlotta

Cheryl said...

oh love this image,hun and love the style of your card,too hugs cheryl xxxx

sarah said...

just lovely x