Thursday, 19 August 2010

Today's NEW Digi - Rory & his football

Hello!
Can't believe its Thursday, I totally missed WOYWW!! Had a lovely day yesterday though. Some smuggles with Eva, Flissy & Charlotte...yey!
Been feeling pretty low & sorry for myself today, but cheered myself up by sunbathing a bit & then doing another new digi.
This one is named after my first (& so far only) nephew Rory.

it is called 'Rory & his football'
You can buy Rory from my shop HERE
Hopefully I'll get some crafting done soon, just waiting for hubby to take my desk up into the office.
Have a good evening. Its gone very dark here so think it may tinkle it down!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

kayc said...

Lovely cute image. Glad you're feeling a bit better now. Kathleen x

pinky said...

Love your new digi Helen. A bit of sunshine works wonders doesn't it.
Pinky

Allison said...

Hi Helen, I am doing well, how are you- hope your shop is doing well
AllisonX