Wednesday, 25 August 2010

WOYWW - not quite a desk again this week but some crafting was done!!

Oh my where has the week gone??
Sorry I missed last week. I was niece sitting for a little while & then this week I haven't got a chance to take a picture of my desk but I did snap a quick one of my visitor with my Elle DT project for sat!!
Its 2 week old Eva

I sit down before seeing these pics lol!! I got hubby aka uncle Andi to have a snuggle!!


 awwwww!!

I also had my older niece Emily & her friend round today (busy but nice day, shattered now!)
We all sat up in my new craft space & this is what they made
This one is Emily's for her bedroom wall.


& this one is Tammi's for her bedroom. She is going to put a photo of her & Em in the middle when she gets back.

I did just try & go take a picture of my work space as I now have my desk & more shelves up but hubby has gone walk abouts & workshop was locked up :-( I need my own keys!
Hope you all had a good day. We had sun all day plus all my visitors & some crafting so I've had a great day.
Apologies I probably won't get to visit many people today as its getting late & I am tired but I'll try catch up in the week.
Don't forget to go to Julia's blog where all this woyww all started for more snoops!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Hi Helen,

Love your pretty projects! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Hi Helen
aww gorgeous picceis, lovely crafty creations, Happy WOYWW, sue,x

kayc said...

I like all your pretty photos. Lovely projects. Kathleen x

judie said...

gorjuss little one there and some great projects, go get yourself some keys girl, we wanna see that craft space !!!!

hugs
judie xx

joey said...

Hi Helen

fabulous piccys! and lovely creations.

Joey.x

Esther said...

Lovely projects and just an adorable baby niece! Nieces are great, I have several and you can have lots of fun and then give them back!!
Happy WOYWW Esther xx

Cheryl said...

oh gorgoues picture oh just so adorable,great creation too hugs cheryl xxx

Sheila said...

Cute baby! Wonderful looking crafts.
Thanks for sharing.

Wipso said...

Lovely LO Helen. Little Eva is so cute. She will grow so quickly so make the best of her.
A x

angelique (anlou) said...

what an gorgeous photo's
thanks for sharing hun
hugs angelique

Lou and Mel said...

Beautiful photos - Eva if gorgeous and I love her name - its what my sister has chosen for her little girl when she arrives!

Daniele said...

ahhhh so sweet many congratulations
hugs

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Helen, so sorry I am late in popping on over here, but am here now,lol!

Love the little bundle and the fabby projects, they are beautiful!

hugs Heidi xx

Helen said...

she is so cute!!

Sarpreet said...

sorry for the late visit - Happy WOYWW! Thank you for visiting my blog. lots of D&D stammps which have not had use since D&D blog closure

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love that hanging piece you made. I know I'm late, but there are so many blogs now. You really need your own keys (grin) so we can see your work space. Of course, you can craft anywhere and we will snoop!

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Gorgeous piccies of the little one and I love your projects.

Happy Creating.....sorry i'm a little late!

xx