Saturday, 4 September 2010

Ellephantastic challenge #10 - rememberance/sympathy

Good morning bloggers!
Today the sun is shining & I am up early.
Its Saturday again which means its time for 


This week Angie is our host & she has chosen the theme
Rememberance or Sympathy

Here's my project
I have made an easel card/photo frame.
I used a digi image from Stamping Sketcher which I bought a while back.
SU sentiment & some card/ribbon from my stash.

I made this as a gift for my mum who's close friend recently lost her fight against cancer.
I knew my mum had been looking at photos & thought she'd like this.
.....She loves it.

Please do pop along & join our challenge. The prize this week is
4 of my digis PLUS a GDT spot for 18th September
xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Brenda Brown said...

Thats such a lovely idea Helen and I love it too.
Luv B xxx