Saturday, 25 September 2010

Ellephantastic Challenges - 'So Charming'

Hello & happy Saturday!!
I can't believe how quickly Saturdays are coming around.
This week over at 


Vanja has chosen our theme this week which is

'So Charming'
(use charms) 
our sponsor this week is
Susie's shop Die Cut Dreams
look at this fab prize

Here is my project

I have used one of Susie's large scallop circles & made a sweet hanger.
I have also used an image Susie has sent me in the past along with my digis from my letter H alpha.
See if you can spot them all?!!
Don't forget you can pick up some FREE digis & some bargain digis HERE
also I still have a SALE on HERE

For more inspirtation check our the design teams makes & our guest DT Susie's

Photobucket

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

wow this is one stunning wall hanging, i love it hun, :)