Thursday, 16 September 2010

Four Weddings & a Funeral.....well kind of!!!!


Afternoon bloggers! Do you like my title?? I make myself laugh sometimes!!!
Well its kinda right. I have 4 different wedding boxes/cards & a knitted Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.
This card is for my best friend who gets married on Saturday & I'm her chief bridesmaid.
I have made her order of service, invitations & table planner.


here's a pic of her invites I made


I have also made a matching card for the other wedding I made invites for which is also on Saturday.


& here's her invite I made

I have also had an order to do a mint & green wedding box as a gift & a cream & brown wedding box with matching card as a gift.



So there's your 4 weddings!!!
Here's the funeral
aka Jack

He has pipe cleaner arms so you can bend them!


ta ta for now!!
xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my you're funny
your invitations and boxes are so awesome, i wish i could make it so pretty
i like jack to, hihihihihih
hugs angelique

Thistleblue said...

Your cards and wedding boxes are gorgeous, love the mint colour, so pretty! Love the colours on your best friends card too, my fav colour! :-) But Jack, WOW! he's fantastic! I love him! Is he an order for someone?
Have a wonderful weekend Helen!
hugs
Michelle
x