Thursday, 30 September 2010

Sponsoring & Guest DT-ing for Glitterbabe's...whoop!

Good morning bloggers. This is a scheduled post so I hope it has worked ok?!!
Stef from Glitterbabe's asked if I would like to sponsor one of her challenges over at
& of course I said yes!!
She very kindly also asked me if I would like to GDT so I am thrilled to share with you my project for my GDT using their theme of 'Embossing'


I have used a recycled Body Shop body butter pot (which smells yummy!!)
Decorated the lid & inside with pink card stock which has been embossed with a cuttlebug winter embossing folder & then used my nesties to cut out the circle.
I have used some ribbon & silver elastic from my stash to decorate the edge with a mini die cut angel bear & Christmas wishes die cut from Daisy & Dandelion.
I have used my silver pen to go round the embossed words on the lid & 3D glitter glue on the snowflakes.
The snowman is one of my digis which you can buy HERE in the sale for just £0.40p
Be sure to pop over & join in because you can win 4 of my digis


Photobucket

No comments: