Sunday, 24 October 2010

Breast Cancer fund raising morning...

...just a quick post this morning to tell you & congratulate my Aunty Lesley & family/friends on there successful fund raising morning yesterday. 
I donated some of my craft work to be sold yesterday, my Uncle Graham was a human juke box!! (He sings & plays guitar) My Aunty is into bead making so she had made some bits too & my mum donated some of her knitted toys. There was also other bits & pieces like tea & biscuits etc. Sadly I was not well enough to go yesterday but mum text me to say it was a great day & they raised 
£500 
how cool is that?!

Here's a pic of my Aunty Lesley & Uncle Graham


Lesley has battled breast cancer & you can read her journey through it HERE
Here's my Uncle singing. You can find his website HERE
If you'd like a sneak listen then here you go!

Find more artists like Graham Hodge at Myspace Music
Photobucket

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Congrats to everyone on their wonderful achievement.

Toni :o)