- When you have traced the image, place the tissue paper onto some (normal!) tissue or kitchen roll whilst you colour it. This is because the excess ink (if using pens) goes through the tissue paper & can spoil your image. I have used promarkers to colour mine.
- Once coloured carefully cut round your image
- I now like to add a very small amount of glue to the back of the tissue paper to hold the image in place on the candle
- Now wrap grease proof paper around the candle holding it tight round the back of the candle & carefully heat with your heat gun until you see the image change.
- If you want to now add any extra decoration eg ribbon or glitter you can. My finished project.
Look forward to seeing your projects, so please come share them with us!Helenxxx