Saturday, 9 October 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge #15 'Anything Goes'

Happy Saturday bloggers!
This week over at
I am hosting a theme of 
'Anything Goes'

We are also sadly saying goodbye to Jane & hello too some GDT's

Make sure you pop over to see Sandra & Kim's project for this week & check out their blogs.
Here is my project for this week.
I have had a weird & difficult week so had to think of something to do this afternoon & decided I'd have a go at a shrinkles....well did I laugh!! Me & mum have chuckled away this afternoon about many things but watching the shrinkle whir around in my combi oven doing nothing finished me off!!
So here we go...no laughing!!
She's not come out too bad, but could have been better. Sadly I didn't have the energy or time to do another so I am showing off my laughable first try!!

Don't forget to let us know if you make anything with Elle digis so we can show it off in the gallery.
As the 'C' word grows ever closer here's a reminder of my most recent digi
Rory & Charlotte - Nativity

xxx
Photobucket


2 comments:

misteejay said...

Your shrinkie looks fine - so cute.

I don't have a lot of luck with this medium, when using a heat gun it always curls up on me and despite watching loads of demos where they say "this is normal, it will flatten" - mine doesn't LOL

Toni :o)

sandra said...

It looks great to me!!!
Thanks for joining us at the Ellephantastic challenge!lol.
I'm just kidding!
Little practice...lol.
Hugs!
Sandra!