Saturday, 30 October 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge 'Blue'

Hello! It is Saturday again so that means time for another
This week I am hosting the challenge & I have chosen the theme...I'll give you a clue!....Its my favourite colour!! That's right
'Blue'
You can interpret 'Blue' how you would like, be a dash of blue or lots of blue!
I have gone for a dash of colour & some feeling blue.
I have made a Thoughts & Feelings book for an order.





This week is a little different as you have 2 weeks to enter. Everyone is getting busy for the C word so I decided this was the best way forward.
We have a fantastic prize on offer from the lovely Susie so make sure you join us for the chance to win!
Happy weekend
Photobucket



1 comment:

Rose Petal said...

Hi Helen. Your books are fantastic and what a wonderful gift for someone. Beautifully created and lots of detail. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx