Saturday, 23 October 2010

Ellephantastic challenge - Halloween

Good morning campers....wait no bloggers!!
I hope you are all well & don't have the nasty bug that is going about. My poor nephew had it, then his mum & now his dad (my brother). Shall be keeping clear!!
Get well soon bro & Fran
xxx

Back to business! This week Vanja is hosting our challenge & she has chosen
'Halloween'
I hope to see you all at
 with some spooky cards/projects this week!
Here is my project. It is a sweetie jar.


I have used my Charlotte - Halloween image which you can buy from my
take care
xxx
Photobucket




4 comments:

misteejay said...

Great sweetie jar.

Toni :o)

kayc said...

Lovely jar! Have you filled it with sweets yet or have you eaten them all? Take Care. Kathleen x

sandra said...

Great jar!
Hope there will be enough sweets on Halloween in it!lol.
Hugs!
Sandra!

Vanja said...

It looks fabulous, Helen! I love that ribbon.
Hugs, vanja