Saturday, 2 October 2010

Ellephantastic Challenges - 'Orange & Black'

Good Saturday morning to you!! Yes another week has flown by & its
time again.
This week Angie is our host & she has chosen
'Orange & Black'
as her theme
Fits in well with all you Halloween lovers!!
Here's my card using one of my new digis Roger - Halloween


Be sure to pop by the DT's blogs to see how they made their cards & for inspiration.
I am sponsoring this week's challenge so join in & you could grab yourself a Roger!!

Don't forget I have a digi SALE on HERE
&
A craft products SALE on HERE

Happy Halloween!!

I am entering this card in to 
The ABC Challenge - E is for Easel cards

Photobucket

3 comments:

misteejay said...

He looks so cute all ready for his trick-or-treating.

Lovely card.

Toni :o)

Victoria said...

lovely halloween card thank you for joining us on abc this week

Cathy said...

Such a cute image nad great easel card. Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this time.
Cathy xx