Saturday, 30 October 2010

knitted Bob the Builder

Evening! I hope you are all off doing your entries for this weeks challenge??!!!
No?.... well have a look at these then. I have finally finished Bob the Builder. He has been a royal pain in the rear end & there has been a few hysterical laughing fits whilst knitting him. I think I am finally happy with the finished toy. I'm pretty sure the little laddy he is for will love him!






Because he is for a little boy I have sewn everything on well. Didn't want any removable bits.
Back to my Fulham played which I first knitted as a Westham player so I'm now changing his kit.....sometimes I do wonder about my brain!!!

Photobucket


8 comments:

Debra said...

Helen, awesome job on BOB! TFS...can you knit it..YES YOU CAN!!

Lilacanglia said...

oh my he is stunning,
that little lad will adore him,
Hugs
Angie x

Jill said...

Oooh Helen, what a cracker!! Jill x

Carolynne said...

That is so cute, I am sure the little lad will love it.

xx

Simi said...

boah!!!! it´s so great, I love your Bob, wow wow wow!!!

Wishes
Simi

kayc said...

He is so cute. I'm sure the little boy will love him. So much detail! Kathleen x

Teresa said...

Bob the Builder is wonderful. What a great knitter you are.

Nicecrane Designs said...

Oh my Helen it is absolutely eact to famous character,,,,,,,wowww,,, I love it,,,,,, thanks again for your comments in my blog please fee free to chooose your two favorite products from all my Stuff.