Saturday, 27 November 2010

Ellephantastic Challenge #20 'Red & Green' &/or 'St Andrew's Day'

Hello & Happy Saturday!!
Can you believe it has been 2 weeks?!! 
First I'd like to say Get Well to Angie (Elle DT) She has been unwell & in hospital.
Also thank you to everyone who has been taking part in our challenges there has been a great number of entries.
Apologies I've not been & commented on them all, I too have been feeling unwell this past 2 weeks & found being on the computer difficult.

This week's challenge is being hosted by Michelle & again there are
2 themes
2 prizes
2 weeks to enter
&
2 Winners!!!

The theme's are 'Red & Green' &/or 'St Andrew's Day'
I have chosen to go with Red & Green & I have used a book die cut from Susie at 
Susie is one of our sponsors this week & has also joined us with a GDT project.
Here's is my project


I have also used my little mice cut from my Alpha digis & my ho ho ho digi
Pop over to my shop to grab yourself some cheap xmas digis
Join us for this week's challenge at

Hope to see you there
x x x
Photobucket


1 comment:

misteejay said...

This looks so cute - it is lovely.

Toni :o)