Friday, 26 November 2010

Get Well wishes to Angie & some knitting

Good evening bloggers, yes I am still about honestly!! Just been a tad busy & feeling a little unwell. Better today so had some time to catch up a little bit. Thank you for your lovely comments & get well wishes.
I would like to send some special get well wishes to my friend Angie. She is in hospital after being unwell for sometime. I hope they can fix her & she is home soone. Hugs to Angie

Here's a couple pics of some bits I've been working on over the last few weeks.

A baby boy blankey bear or as my sister & niece's call it a 'Bam'



Knitted Torres

I'm sorry I don't blog much at the moment or blog hop. I have been stretched thinly what with Knitting, craft & crard making, digis & sewing!!!
I am cutting back on a lot of things 1 to make time for managing my ME better & 2 to take time out the beginning of new year for when I start IVF treatment.
Thank you all for your continued support
Hugs 
xxx
Photobucket

3 comments:

Wipso said...

Fab knitting. Good luck for the IVF in the new year.
Hugs,
A x

kimmie_35 said...

Love these, Helen. so cute!
Hugs
Kim
x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

you are just way too talented! these are stunning!

hugs :)