Thursday, 4 November 2010

Please welcome Booboo. Designed by Erica Martyn & knitted by me!!

Morning campers....I mean bloggers...who would want to camp in this nasty weather?!!
Today I am feeling quite excited!!
Some of you may already know Erica Martyn, but if you don't then get yourself over to her blog

Erica has designed the cutest little monsters for her son Harry's first birthday.
Here's a picture of his save the date card with
Booboo, (blue)  Boogalobie (Green) & Whoowoo (tiny grey monster)


I am very excited because I am honoured to show you my knitted version of 
Booboo
which I will be sending to Erica along with Boogalobie when he is finished to give to Harry for his birthday.
I am very much looking forward to seeing what Harry thinks of his monsters!!
Here are few pictures of Booboo






hugs 
xxx

Photobucket

9 comments:

Jill said...

He's hardly a monster, definitely too cute!!! Jill x

sarah said...

i love him - he is gorgeous, welll done to both you and erica

Lauren Hatwell said...

How cute is he? Beautifully knitted too if I may say so. Lx

Lauren Hatwell said...

How cute is he? Beautifully knitted too if I may say so. Lx

Erica Martyn said...

Harry will love him so much x Thank you greatly for knitting him for me your a star!
With Love
Erica x

Rachel said...

Helen, he's absolutely adorable!! He looks so soft and cuddly, too- I'm sure the little boy (and his mum!) will love him!! :) You're knitted creations are great and must really require some patience- I've not progressed beyond scarves so far (after two years, no less!!lol)- afraid if my concentration went on something more complex, I'd ruin the whole thing before I noticed!!
Thannks for popping over to my blog and for your lovely comment!! :) Hope you've been getting a little more sleep these last few days- I've had the same problem, too, lately- really doesn't help!! :{
hugs, Rachel x

misteejay said...

Oh Helen, he is soooooooooooo cute.

Toni :o)

Debbie said...

He's so cute and cuddly! What a lovely thought to make that for Harry!

Debbie x

Lilacanglia said...

aww what a lovely cuddly buddly huggly,
to cute to be a horrible monster lol
Hugs
Angie