Saturday, 11 December 2010

Ellephantastic challenge #20 - Wish upon a Star / Winter

Just a quick post today I'm afraid as I am really not well with this cold :0(

Todays challenge over at
is
'Wish upon a Star &/or Winter'

Here is my project. It is a hanger I have used as a christmas card for my mum & dad as my mum adores my nativity image!!
I have used a giant scallop circle die cut from Die Cut Dreams http://www.diecutdreams.com/
&
Rory & Charlotte - Nativity image from my shop http://ellephantastic.blogspot.com/




Hope you all have a great weekend
hugs x

4 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh helen! this is beautiful!!! wow!

hugs :)

Mel said...

Hi Hels, this is gorgeous. I love it Melxxx

kayc said...

That is absolutely beautiful. I'm sure they will love it. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care. Kathleen x

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love how you made it 3D with the straw. I also love your nativity image and used it in several of my Christmas cards.

I hope you are feeling much better now.

Hugs,
Teresa A.